Lancia Beta Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:28:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 2024 Events Calendar http://www.betaboyz.myzen.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=92.0
Please feel free to add more.

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing bits...  (Read 2804 times)
Jono

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Beta

« on: October 15, 2020, 09:19:38 PM »

Am searching for a clock for my 77 Beta, it is missing its adjustment knob! I am always 7.5 hours ahead... Unsettling. I also need the bracket and - what what looks like - plastic wheel which holds the spare tyre in place. I have only seen these bits in the owners handbook... I see two captive threaded fixing points hidden in the boot. Can anyone help? Jono
spydervx

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 10:07:29 PM »

Hi
Oddly enough I came across this yesterday on Italian ebay.  Is this the spare wheel holder?

https://www.ebay.it/itm/Lancia-Beta-Coupe-serie-1-spare-wheel-holder-bracket/254550765505?hash=item3b44686fc1%3Ag%3ARw0AAOSwT9Neexs3&LH_ItemCondition=4

Gerry

Lancia Beta Spyder vx 77
Lancia Beta Coupe 2.0 78
Alfa gtv 3.0 v6 lusso 98
Suzuki Jimny SZ5 2019
Suzuki gs500 99
peteracs
Administrator
Legendary Member

Peter Stokes

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2020, 11:07:50 PM »

Hi Jono

Can you post a photo of the clock as have a couple of spare ones, but not sure if they are what you have?

I also have the round knob, but not sure if you need the complete assembly indicated above?

Peter

Beta Spyder S2 pre F/L 1600
Beta HPE S2 pre F/L 1600
Jono

Beta

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2020, 09:28:57 AM »

Peter & Gerry, thanks for yr replies. The Beta is in the workshop just now so unable to obtain image of the clock. It is the standard 1st series oval faced one, located centrally in the faux wood console. Silly as am just missing the setting knob... Am happy to buy the whole clock for the knob...

thanks for sharing the Italian eBay link! Yes that is exactly the item I need. The entire fixing component. Bracket and plastic wheel. Cheers for that tip-off.

Jono
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: