Lancia Beta Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:08:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEC Restoration Show 22nd-24th March 2024
http://www.betaboyz.myzen.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=5015.msg36852#msg36852

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beta/Classic & Sports Car Magazine.  (Read 2646 times)
tonylanciabeta
« on: November 30, 2008, 06:32:19 PM »

From: TonyLanciaBeta  (Original Message)   Sent: 28/03/2007 22:27
Beta's in the press:

Classic and Sports Car Magazine did a photo shoot on Monday 
5 Beta's:
HPE, Spider, Saloon, Coupe and a Monte
Talking to Russ Smith who's doing the article, it should be a 7 page, 2000 word article on the Beta range, not sure which issue yet, will update when we get details.

Will be great for Lancia Beta to get in such a prestige mag.
I've uploaded a couple of my pic's on: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tonysphotos/
Cheers
Tony

Beta Boyz are keen to raise the profile of the Beta as much as possible, especially with 2007 being the 35th anniversary year.

Our view is that the more interest there is in the model, the more Betas will survive and the more viable parts projects will become!

Russ Smith, who is writing the piece for Classic & Sports Car magazine, is very pro-Beta and responded very positively when I approached him. Luckily it was possible to get hold of the full range of Betas including a Monte well in advance of the photo shoot. But finding fresh vehicles can be a challenge...

Can I appeal to all Beta owners to contact us if they would like their vehicle featured in future magazine articles or at forthcoming shows. If you have a car that is good enough, and if you are prepared to take the time to get your vehicle to a location, please contact me on bowjm@hotmail.com. Next time it could be your car that becomes the star!

John

Wot - no Trevi Huh?
Hope they mention it at least.
Just been to Harrogate (and back).

Leo :-)

Ooops. Sorry Leo, no Trevi

However, we are considering a Trevi for the NEC Classic Motor Show.

It goes without saying we need a prime example.

Can you help?

Sadly not "prime condition". Very showable but not to the NEC sort of standard unfortunately :-(

Leo

In case you've missed it my VX coupe was featured in another classic car mag this month - Practical Classics. Good write up by their writer who is obviously a fan.

Rob

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: