Lancia Beta Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:23:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking for Lancia Beta parts: www.lanciabetaparts.co.uk

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alfa Romeo's 100th party in North Wales  (Read 3767 times)
snapper8v

« on: January 25, 2010, 12:31:35 AM »

I've been sent this e-mail and will be going along as I've heard lots about the "Evo Triangle" (it's where Evo magazine do a lot of their testing for those who were wondering) and it should be a goo day out. Anyone else fancy it???

100 Years of Alfa Romeo 2010 / 100 Alfa's to North Wales & The Evo Triangle - Alfa Owner.com

On Sunday 16th May 2010 we will be holding a special road trip to North Wales with the finale on the Evo Triangle on the Denbigh Moors to celebrate 100 years in 2010 of Alfa Romeo.

The idea is to have at least '100' Alfa's & other Italian Marques (Abarth, Lancia, Fiat etc) to join us on the day as an overall celebration Italian cars.  I have attached the link to the page on the Alfa Owner forum which was created on Thursday 7th January 2010 for owners to express if they would like to attend / route & rough timetable details herewith -   

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/uk-national-events/202140-100-alfas-to-north-wales-and-the-evo-triangle.html?nojs=1#links

snapper8v

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 10:19:03 AM »

Photos here http://www.lawrencecliftphotography.co.uk/30360/info.php?p=8&pno=0 along with the video Alfa Romeo Nth Wales Drive 2010. . Cracking day out with around 60 cars. The Alfa's have a large following and the attendee's came from all corners of the UK. Some fantastic roads and eventually ended up on the Evo Triangle (so called due to Evo magazine using it as a testing ground).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: