Lancia Beta Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:33:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 2024 Events Calendar http://www.betaboyz.myzen.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=92.0
Please feel free to add more.

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 50TH T-shirt ( better late than never )  (Read 913 times)
Sandro

Denmark Denmark

« on: November 02, 2022, 09:31:50 AM »

Hello everyone,

This post picks up where `HPE back in fine fettle´ left off.

This design had been with me for sometime in various permutations. Both in my mind and in sketchbooks. Despite it being rather late in the year I felt compelled to make it. I'd not been able to attend any of the events held this year and somehow this also motivated me to produce it, I'm not sure why.

I was out of work so had time to realise it. I wanted the Design to reference the era that the Beta was born and produced in and so the elements and style reference those decades, as well as making a nod to it´s past ( the ´Lancia Cavalleria´ ) I wanted it to be retrospective but also look modern. The Beta was and still is 😉 a very stylish, vehicle, well ahead of its time when it was launched, and as such I wanted the Design to ´feel´ like that, to be dynamic and to have 'movement'

It was labour of love, I thoroughly enjoyed designing it. And it´s nice to know that it´s appreciated by others.

Here are some shots of some shirts that I've had printed so far, I've printed it on White and in a Very light grey. and the printer was kind enough to trial the Design also on a Tote bag.

I'm seeing the printer today to get some more details about production costs and so on and I´ll need to have a think about distribution also, so I´ll know more soon.

If you ´are´ interested send me a Personal message or better an email ( found on my profile ) and then I'll have an idea of how many I need to make, I can then get back to you with a price and size guide etc.
and if it all seems feasible, then we'll make a plan. Smiley

All the best for now,

Kindest Regards Andrew Smiley

* Lancia beta T-shirt1.jpg (742.89 KB, 1711x2069 - viewed 146 times.)

* White T-shirt2.jpg (488.41 KB, 2048x2048 - viewed 145 times.)

1972 Honda cub
1984 Silver 2000i HPE
2005 Opel Vectra ( everyday )
Sandro

Denmark Denmark

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2022, 09:39:03 AM »

continued.

* Grey.jpg (323.59 KB, 1060x1515 - viewed 146 times.)

* ToteBag1.jpg (694.88 KB, 1849x3000 - viewed 150 times.)

1972 Honda cub
1984 Silver 2000i HPE
betaveloce

Belgium Belgium

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2022, 01:32:33 PM »

Hi Andrew,

I would love a t-shirt; the more I look at it, the more I like the design  Smiley

Beta Coupé 1.8 '74
Beta Spider 1.6 '80
Beta HPE 2.0 i.e. '82
Delta Integrale 8V '88
Ypsilon 1.4 16V '09
smithymc

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2022, 03:45:10 PM »

Yes - really smart.

Mark
Clifford

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2022, 04:47:27 PM »

I have pm'd you Andrew.
Regards
C
Sandro

Denmark Denmark

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2022, 12:29:28 PM »

Hello all,

Excuse the slow response to interest around the 50th anniversary shirts.
( Thanks for the interest and for the comments above. )

So I’ve got prices and sizing information:

T-shirts in White and Light Grey ( Snow Melange ) £45 *free postage if you’re not in a hurry.   

Tote Bag £25

Below is a comprehensive guide to help you find your size. I measured the shirts that I had to hand and made a ‘quick reference’ chart also below. I suggest you run a tape measure across your favourite t-shirt, measure from the back of the neck to the bottom of the shirt and then across the bottom, see how big it is then compare it with the chart I’ve made. 

The shirts are 100% cotton and of very good quality. They are 'pre-shrunk' and therefore they should retain their shape and size ( worth mentioning when choosing your size )

The Tote bags are stitched in canvas with an inside pocket and a press button fastening.

I’ll send this information to those who’ve sent me a message, again I’m sorry for the delay.

Lastly on delivery: I sent a shirt to the UK a couple of weeks ago and it cost about £15. If you’re not in a hurry and can confirm your order then I’ll arrange free delivery to you in a week ( give or take ) If you’d like it sooner than that then I’d need to add a delivery charge for that amount.

That should be everything,

I look forward to getting them to those interested.  Smiley

All the Best, Andrew.

* Handy Size Guide.jpg (254.92 KB, 2835x1465 - viewed 102 times.)

* Size guide.jpg (210.41 KB, 2500x4133 - viewed 100 times.)

1972 Honda cub
1984 Silver 2000i HPE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: