Lancia Beta Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:53:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking for Lancia Beta parts: www.lanciabetaparts.co.uk

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fuel injection parts  (Read 5123 times)
Clive rotherham

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« on: October 30, 2019, 10:15:38 PM »

I have ,2 ECU,double relay ,injectors for  beta 2000 ie,am going to be classic on sat 9 Nov,I Am on 07939577895,thanks clive
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 10:18:39 PM by Clive rotherham » Logged
markholli

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2022, 01:40:11 PM »

My sons Beta Coupe 2.0ie 1982 has poor running problems which has been identified as caused by a faulty air flow meter. Can anyone advise where to get a new air flow meter? I can see a working used one on Beta Boyz parts but would prefer a new one if available. Part no 0280202015. Many thanks. Mark

markholli

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2022, 04:58:11 PM »

I just adjusted the spring which provided resistance to the air mass flap and it stopped the flap wobble and gave a steady idle. I needed to lean the mixture down and, hey presto its all OK again. I assume it is simply old parts that need old school tinkering. I got the tip from the various L Jetronic tech guides and videos that are on the web. I guess that I will now read up fully on the other components and give them a through inspection and refurb to keep the original fuel injection going a few more years.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: