Lancia Beta Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:46:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 2024 Events Calendar http://www.betaboyz.myzen.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=92.0
Please feel free to add more.

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Walton Bridge Breakfast Club - Surrey - Sunday 24/08/2014  (Read 2740 times)
grifterkid

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« on: August 05, 2014, 10:45:02 PM »

Walton Bridge Breakfast Club

Sunday 24th August 2014

09:00hrs - 12:00hrs (approx)

Walton Lane Riverside Car Park,
Walton-on-Thames,
Surrey, KT12 1QW (ish)

Google Maps Link...

Walton Bridge Breakfast Club is back again and I want All of you fine people to be there...!

Come along to the glorious riverside in Walton-on-Thames for some good old fried grub (no calorie counting here thanks!!!), a mug of hot tea and a chance to have a look at a superb and varied selection of wonderful classic vehicles...

This is just a little, local meet so all makes & types of classic vehicle are more than welcome to attend...  Variation is the key here so don't be shy!  Cars, trucks, buses, motorbikes and planes (or maybe not planes!!!) are all welcome if that's what you've got!!!

Please be aware that although the car park is pretty large other members of the public will be using it also so it is all based on a first come, first gets a space rule... 

Please drive carefully and responsibly in the car park as other people will be carelessly wandering around in there...!!!  Caution is the key...

Bring your vehicle, bring your family, bring your friends and don't forget to bring a camera!

So please do spread the word far and wide and let everyone (and I mean everone!) know about this as I want this to be a ruddy good one...

See you there (I hope!)...

For more info' please email me on waltonbridgeclassics@hotmail.co.uk

* Future WBBC meets...

Sunday 19th October 09:00-12:00
Sunday 14th December 09:00-12:00
grifterkid

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 10:11:44 PM »

Well, tomorrow it is folks...

Get down to Walton Bridge in Surrey for fried food and classic motors, not too bad eh...?!

Tell all your chums...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: