Lancia Beta Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:11:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking for Lancia Beta parts: www.lanciabetaparts.co.uk

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Series 1 Spyder & the late John Ward of Patrick Collection  (Read 1667 times)
Ashley frater

« on: March 17, 2013, 02:57:03 PM »

It appears that my series 1 Spyder was owned by the late John Ward (Curator of the Patrick Collection) from 3rd Jan 1980 so I am keen to find out anything about him and his involvement with my car.  My car was then owned by Brenda afterwards who I presume was his wife.

I am presuming the MRW 300 plate that was added was a personalised plate for Mr W.  Prior to that it was lnh552p and now it's swp427p.

It's amazing looking through the MOTs between 1980 - 1999 and seeing that LJ Morris (hillside Garage, Bromsgrove) signed off most of them.  Unless it's a coincidence the MOTs for 2000 and 2003 the MOT tester was A D Morris but by then the car was based down in Yeovil.

i know the car was auctioned around 2000 which would explain the relocation down South.  It was then owned by Barry John Dodd for a number of years and I think it then swapped hands due to ill health.

Any info anyone can offer would be very welcome.
Thanks
Ashley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: