Lancia Beta Forum
August 05, 2021, 03:11:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking for Lancia Beta Parts
Lots of new items recently added
see: www.lanciabetaparts.co.uk

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fuel Injected VX Beta Spyder  (Read 9518 times)
mangocrazy
Legendary Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #140 on: July 08, 2021, 07:49:47 PM »

Glad to see you're fighting the good fight and trying to turn back time. It will be a sight to see (and hear!) when finished. In car audio is always an uphill struggle - everything mitigates against good sound quality, but I'm sure yours will sound crisp and clean. Most audio uses cheap bell wire for interconnects, so you've certainly got that covered. And all the noise damping you've put in the car will pay dividends there.

Know what you mean about powerful speakers and their propensity to attach themselves immovably to any steel in the vicinity...

1980 Lancia Beta Spider 2000 (S2FL)
2002 VW Transporter T4
2017 KTM Duke 690R
2008 Aprilia SL1000 Falco
1992 Ducati 888 SP3
1988 Honda VFR750F
1980 Yamaha RD350LC
HFStuart
Legendary Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #141 on: August 02, 2021, 06:45:27 PM »

My latest annoyance is the sill trim rubbers (brand new from Italy) have a different profile shape that does not match the end caps like the original. Of course my originals have shrunk and gained overspray and deep scuffs.

Eric, I've been off the forum for a bit so late to this but on the side rubbers if you happen to have three they will cut and glue with an almost invisible join using most 'superglue' type adhesives. I was skeptical about gluing rubber under I worked for an industrial gas metering company  - all their O rings are cut and glued to size and working happily in high pressure gas terminals!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  

Jump to: