Lancia Beta Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:00:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 2024 Events Calendar http://www.betaboyz.myzen.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=92.0
Please feel free to add more.

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beta coupe series III interior rebuild  (Read 2306 times)
angelom

« on: June 18, 2012, 03:26:14 AM »

Beta Interior  Restoration project :

After removing the seat covers that were on the car from purchase, I discovered a whole lot of pain!
Should of left the covers on!..  anyways after not giving up, I finally got it finished.

did it all myself. !! with help from my mother in law with a good sewing machine of course, ( before after  pics below)
Still need a front seat (top  lumber part ) material so if anyone can help,  would love to hear from you.

Even recovered the internal wire with webbing so the seat sponge doesnt break thru the wire again.

Even rebuilt the door cards myself from scratch as mine were completely rotten away .  using marine grade vinyl and ply and lots of trimmers  glue and a staple gun .

All in all a satisfying job, but it took alot of man hours to get it all right, and a few mishaps, like burning my 1st attempt with a heat gun due to being in a rush.  Undecided

* beta door card.jpg (421.45 KB, 964x591 - viewed 592 times.)

* before after interior.jpg (181.45 KB, 809x705 - viewed 646 times.)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 03:47:03 AM by angelom » Logged
MattNoVAT
Administrator
Legendary Member

France France

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 07:54:53 AM »

Angelo,

You have done a cracking job considering it was something you've never done before.

If you didn't mention it I think no-one would be any the wiser that it has major surgery.

Well done sir,   Grin

1981 2000 Coupe S2/FL
1976 1600 Coupe S1
2007 Ypsilon 1.3 Bi-Colori
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: