Lancia Beta Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:06:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking for Lancia Beta parts: www.lanciabetaparts.co.uk

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SILVERSTONE CLASSIC, 20-22 JULY  (Read 5093 times)
Martin D

« on: March 20, 2012, 09:18:26 PM »

This is one of the best events of the year and you can have your Lancia parked right in the middle of it ! Three days of world class historic motorsport, many other car clubs, autojumble, spares, models and interesting stuff.

Take a look at the official website; http://www.silverstoneclassic.com/

I’m organising the LMC stand at Silverstone Classic again this year and I’d really like to have a good show of Betas as part of the Beta 40th celebrations.

For Forum members who may not  be LMC members I’ve arranged a special deal for 3 day membership of LMC for only £1 so you can get cheap LMC tickets. The  organisers require that only LMC members can buy cheap tickets with the LMC code and have their car on the stand.

To book tickets go to the above website, (or phone 0871 231 0849) and click ‘buy tickets’. Scroll down and click ‘car club display package’ where you will need to enter the code C12176 which will get you the 2 for 1 offer. The offer tickets are sold in packages of a pair of tickets plus a car pass which will get your Lancia onto the infield display, this is the ONLY way of getting your car into the Club display area. You can’t but a single ticket so give the extra one to a friend, preferably not one who would have brought their Lancia onto the stand too.

It would be very helpful if you could let me know which car / what days you will be attending.

I look forward to seeing you all there !

Martin Dowling.
Martin D

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 06:34:16 PM »

Hurry, hurry, hurry !!

Super discounted early bird tickets offer ends on 31 March, after that it's standard 2 for 1 offer (still very good value).

Martin.
HFStuart
Legendary Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 11:39:07 AM »

I suspect I'll be there though not sure what day yet. Wife and daughter are away that week  (love them to bits but still a week to myself is bliss Smiley  ) so I'll be solo.

Anyone fancy a free ticket that isn't bringing their Beta?
Martin D

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 05:29:50 PM »

Really, really, hurry, hurry, hurry !!!

TICKET SALES CLOSE IN A FEW DAYS TIME ;  31ST MAY.

That will be the last date for any type of club entry ticket, not just the discounted ones, so don’t think you can leave it and pay full price later and still get your car into the display. You will only be able to buy general entry tickets after that date, so your beautiful Lancia will be in the car park with the Mondeos.

Martin Dowling.
Martin D

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 06:26:15 PM »

More than 200 of you have looked at this so a few of you must be thinking of going !
We've already got a good selection of cars booked so it's going to be a great weekend.

Good news is that the organisers have just extended the ticket deadline by two weeks so,

NEW DATE .......... TICKET SALES NOW CLOSE ; 14 JUNE .......... NEW DATE

That really will be the last date for any type of club entry ticket, not just the discounted ones, so don’t think you can leave it and pay full price later and still get your car into the display. You will only be able to buy general entry tickets after that date, so your beautiful Lancia will be in the car park with the Mondeos.

See the first post in this thread for details of how to buy your tickets.

Martin Dowling.
HFStuart
Legendary Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2012, 04:35:33 PM »

Just a quickie to thank Martin for organising this - two betas and 3 montes there on Sunday together with a couple of Fulvias, a Flaminia (lovely), Flavia, Thema/ Dedra (can't remember which - sorry)  and four Integrales. More than a few Stratos too from a.n.other club  Wink

I had a great day, as astoundinly did my parents. The italian turnout was superb both on and off the track. Best bit is a toss up between seeing both a Tyrrell P34 and a March 2-4-0 in the Grand Prix Masters event and three Lancia Martini LC2s in the group C stuff.

No issues with the Spider other than no radio (got wet from a heater hose leak - now fixed itself) and no brake lights (fuse). The benefits of the rolling road tune showed up in the 32mpg I got on the 200mile round trip.

Stuart
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 04:46:22 PM by HFStuart » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: