Lancia Beta Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:31:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking for Lancia Beta parts: www.lanciabetaparts.co.uk

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Parts at dealers  (Read 1777 times)
HFStuart
Legendary Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« on: November 01, 2010, 11:56:14 AM »

I often wondered how may Beta parts are still listed and available from the UK dealer network or on backorder from Italy. There muct be a few gems tucked away !

Short of calling every fiat dealer and asking for details of their obsolete stock is there anyway we cold find out  - or could the LMC be persuaded to help ?

Stuart

Neil-yaj396
Legendary Member

1979 1300 Coupe

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 08:14:14 PM »

stuart

Fiat dealers have a search facility for all UK and I think Eire dealers. This has been recently discussed on the LMC Forum as a member there works at/owns an Eire Fiat franchise. Not sure if they can search EU wide but it is probably possible.

Neil
HFStuart
Legendary Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 10:07:33 PM »

Interesting - all we need now is a connection to it and someone to plug in about 200,000 part nos !

Peugeot have a system where you can log in as a non franchised garage to search for parts, I'm taking my wife's Stilo to a couple of ex main dealer guys on Weds - I'll ask how they order their bits.

One site that is a possibility is this http://www.partspool.com/languageversions/English/FindPart_E.asp but it relies on dealers being aresed tp upload their parts.

Stuart
rossocorsa
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2010, 11:39:56 PM »

I often wondered how may Beta parts are still listed and available from the UK dealer network or on backorder from Italy. There muct be a few gems tucked away !

Short of calling every fiat dealer and asking for details of their obsolete stock is there anyway we cold find out  - or could the LMC be persuaded to help ?

Stuart

I fished through quite a lot of eper at one time (sad i know) I can safely say that hardly anything is available some items were still listed a few years back but enquiries at dealers showed they'd just been accidentally left as live as there was no stock. There's pretty much no such thing as back order from Italy these days if they have it in Europe you'll have it in a matter of a couple of days 'back order' means waiting for new batch to be made which will never happen on Beta parts.  Late style wheel centres were still available a few years ago but that's all I can think of. Franchised Dealers change so often that new old stock is just the preserve of eBay
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: