Lancia Beta Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:14:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking for Lancia Beta parts: www.lanciabetaparts.co.uk

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 79 beta heater core  (Read 2361 times)
1979beta

« on: October 19, 2010, 03:21:05 PM »

I'm in need of a heater core for my coupe. Does anybody have one they would like to part with, NOS or used,no leaks please. Does anybody know of a Fiat core that would work? Does anybody have the dimensions or a diagram showing the core to use in a  search for a possible suitable oil cooler swap? Any help would be greatly appreciated.    Dave Bartelo.......nickelplate779@roadrunner.com
MattNoVAT
Administrator
Legendary Member

France France

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 09:30:53 AM »

Why not look into having your existing unit re-cored?  There are plenty of places that do this.

1981 2000 Coupe S2/FL
1976 1600 Coupe S1
2007 Ypsilon 1.3 Bi-Colori
peteracs
Administrator
Legendary Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Peter Stokes

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 08:07:06 AM »

I'm in need of a heater core for my coupe. Does anybody have one they would like to part with, NOS or used,no leaks please. Does anybody know of a Fiat core that would work? Does anybody have the dimensions or a diagram showing the core to use in a  search for a possible suitable oil cooler swap? Any help would be greatly appreciated.    Dave Bartelo.......nickelplate779@roadrunner.com

Hi Dave

I have an X plate Spyder which is on its way to the scrap man after taking what I needed from it. No idea if the heater is ok, but you are welcome to come and remove it before it goes. It is located near Newark, Notts FYI. You can contact me on 07977 532320 as well as via messages.

Peter

Beta Spyder S2 pre F/L 1600
Beta HPE S2 pre F/L 1600
Ammy

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 01:49:20 PM »

Hi Peter,

Does the spyder on it's way to the yard have an expansion tank that is useable ?

Ammy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: