Lancia Beta Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:15:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 2024 Events Calendar http://www.betaboyz.myzen.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=92.0
Please feel free to add more.

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Photographs  (Read 2080 times)
Ammy

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« on: June 30, 2010, 01:53:14 PM »

Hi.  Can someone please explain,  to a stupid old man,  how what I have to do to look at photographs attached to comments made on the site. I'm missing a lot of the  pleasure of owning a Beta by not being able to look at what others are managing to do with their pride and joy.  At my age P.C.'s are still completely baffling.  Ta.  Ammy
MattNoVAT
Administrator
Legendary Member

France France

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 02:58:49 PM »

Ammy,

Are you using a PC at home or within a work/office?  My works firewall stops all embedded pictures from being viewed from my work laptop. On my system at home (or my phone) I can see all embedded pictures

If your using a PC at home it may be that you have to add this site as a "trusted site" within your firewall settings.

Alternatively, sometimes if you right click on the mouse, you may see an option to download pictures. 

Are you using Windows?  XP, Vista or Win7 ?

1981 2000 Coupe S2/FL
1976 1600 Coupe S1
2007 Ypsilon 1.3 Bi-Colori
Ammy

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 03:33:37 PM »

I'm well and truly  "at home " and have been for the last 25 years !  !  ! I Don't think it's my firewall, I'm using XP but to thick to work out where to click for the photographs
MattNoVAT
Administrator
Legendary Member

France France

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2010, 08:30:48 PM »

LOL OK  Grin Grin

What is shown instead of the image?  Is it just a little box with a red x in one corner?

If so place the cursor in that box and right click the mouse if there is an option presented that says "download picture" or "show image"  (Sorry cant remember the exact term) 

1981 2000 Coupe S2/FL
1976 1600 Coupe S1
2007 Ypsilon 1.3 Bi-Colori
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: