Lancia Beta Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:18:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 2024 Events Calendar http://www.betaboyz.myzen.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=92.0
Please feel free to add more.

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi new member with a 1984 Beta Volumex Coupe  (Read 2753 times)
Betabruce

« on: June 17, 2010, 04:01:31 AM »

Hi I live in New Zealand and have recently joined to take advantage of the wealth of technical knowledge and expertise. My car as stated above is a 1984 Beta Volumex Coupe. It is light blue in colour and is my every day driver. I use it to travel to & from works,an  around trip of 40 kms daily. Car has now done 124,000 kms and has been entered into the odd show & shines and displays. It has a personalised registration plate being "VX 2DR", (Volumex 2 door).The car purrs along well and I have been advised that this car is one of the most original Volumex coupes in NZ. The car was rustproofed when new at the Dealers and has no apparent rust showing at all.I belong to the Lancia Register in NZ and would like a very clean Beta Spider as a stablemate one day. I also have a donor Beta HPE Volumex car that is my resident parts supplier. Look forward to the advise and comraderiere. Cheers Bruce
HFStuart
Legendary Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 09:29:29 AM »

Welcome  - good to see one being used daily.

Photos please !
Grundo

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 10:12:59 PM »

Where abouts are you situated Bruce? How long have you had the car?
Betabruce

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 04:53:44 AM »

Hi I live in Hastings and commute daily between Napier & Hastings. I have had the car now for nearly 5 years. Prior to that I had a red Beta Volumex HPE for about the same period.
Cheers Bruce
Betabruce

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2010, 12:21:59 AM »

Photo added

Cheers Bruce
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: