Lancia Beta Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:36:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking for Lancia Beta parts: www.lanciabetaparts.co.uk

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paint codes  (Read 4481 times)
tonylanciabeta
« on: November 30, 2008, 06:35:53 PM »

I am planning to respray my Spyder but haven't got the paint code. Does anyone have a list of Lancia paint codes or can someone look under their boot lid and tell me the code for Lancia red.
Thanks.

Hello,
There at least seven Lancia reds, so it is not that easy!
Alleyne

Hi,

What year / model is your spider? Are you wanting to paint it in the correct colour for it's year?

Carl

Hi there
I have tried to attach some jpegs showing different Lancia Beta catalogue paint codes. Hopefully they have come out on the bottom of this message. (If they haven't, let me have your email and I'll send you the files).

The paint codes were published on www.lanciabeta.de which is worth a look. Best if you speak German though!

It was amazing how many paint options were available for Betas. Especially the earlier cars.

Cheers
John

Thanks bowjm. Someone gave me that link on the lancisti message board and it was just what I needed. The whole German site is good even if you can only look at the pictures.

My car is an 81 and is black and I want it an original Lancia shade of red. The black paintwork appears to be original as it has the paint code sticker in the boot but according to the charts, the spyder was never produced in black. Typical Lancia 'small detail' I suppose!

Yes the charts are misleading.

My Coupe is also a 1981. The "lack4" jpeg gives you the colours for these cars, although the date shows as "1979" which doesn't help. I guess that your car would have originally been painted in Nero no.122 (assuming the chart is accurate).

So the choice of reds you have for your age of Spider would be Rosso Corsa no. 123 or Rosso Nearco (a dark blood red) no. 108.

Cheers

I'm guessing you are in the UK in that case unless you know the actual build date be careful of matching dates for colours to registration dates late carb cars sat around for literally years waiting for customers after the rust scandal I had a 79 saloon that was on an X reg! if you check around the components and windows on your car the date of manufacture of those will give you a rough idea when the car was really built

I don't think the german site paint codes are 100% complete I have a lot of paint samples of lancia colours from this era and several beta colour sample booklets some of them are scanned and on my gallery within lancisti look for 'rossocorsa's pictures but the gallery seems to be down at the moment. Lancia didn't supply every colour to every country just to complicate matters in particular the injection cars were available in many more colours in mainland europe than the UK

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: