Lancia Beta Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:58:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 2024 Events Calendar http://www.betaboyz.myzen.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=92.0
Please feel free to add more.

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coupe Arial ?  (Read 55267 times)
tonylanciabeta
« on: November 01, 2008, 11:20:23 AM »

Just a few days till my Coupe back on the road after a bare metal resray, But I'm a littlestuck . I'm looking for a new arial for the n/s rear quarter panel.
Is this a standard arial mounting point ?, the one that came out was electric but I'm looking for a manual one. Can't seem to find one the fits and looks ok as the hole is quite small.

Any ideas ?.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had the same problem myself.  Found two solutions; first was to build up a manual arial from a standard wing mounted item using the electric arial body mounts and fixings.  Just recently I found a rear wing mounted arial from the local independent motor factor (cost about £3) and it fits perfectly.   Looks OK too.

Try the local independent factor.  If you have a problem let me know and Iwill get one for you then send it on.

Stephen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ref. the aerial for your coupe. Assuming that the hole is in the correct place, almost any narrow top aerial will fit. If you need to open the hole a little, take care to make sure that it remains central to the wing top.

The angle of adjustment is within the scope of a standard narrow top aerial. Elpico make quite good budget aerials. If you want something better, go for a Bosch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just thought.

If the aerial hole has been made through the side rather than the top of the wing, you will need an acute angle aerial top. Certainly Elpico make one, can't be certain about Bosch though. They probably do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The arial hole is in the side rather than the top.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally found a arial I'm happy with for my Coupe. It is an electric arial made by Maystar. Fits perfect and look good and great reception. With the adaptor it cost £45 but armed with the part numbers I'm sure It could be found for less.

Part number for the arial is Maystar B5000, and High angle headset is Maystar C021(which must be used because of the angle of the rear quarter.

Merry Christmas to all , And I hope you have a very happy new year.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: