Lancia Beta Forum
January 25, 2022, 04:05:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking for Lancia Beta Parts
Lots of new items recently added
see: www.lanciabetaparts.co.uk

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beta meeting in France for the 50th anniversary in 2022  (Read 2911 times)
Thotos

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2021, 01:28:37 AM »

Sounds good to me. I'd certainly want to stay the Friday night too.

* THP_6317-4 (2).jpg (1036.1 KB, 1885x2513 - viewed 168 times.)

Theo Kyriacou
Neil-yaj396
Legendary Member

1979 1300 Coupe

« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2021, 10:36:00 AM »

A shame that it clashes with LMC Great Northern Weekend.....
Thotos

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2021, 01:27:17 AM »

A shame that it clashes with LMC Great Northern Weekend.....

That is a shame but luckily it doesn't clash with the Eurovision Song Contest  Wink Grin

Theo Kyriacou
Aitch

Scotland Scotland

« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2021, 08:03:34 PM »

Salut Claude, This looks great! We (Luci and I) are looking at coming out on the Friday and perhaps leaving on the Monday morning. Thanks for all the organisation. Howard
cgo75

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2022, 01:29:15 PM »

Hi UK Folks,
I wish you the best for 2022 for you, your families, and your beloved cars.
Some news about the Beta Days, the French event for the 50th anniversary of the Lancia Beta model.

The event is still planned for May 21st and 22nd, 2022 In the Bay of the river Somme. We have booked another hotel than the one advertised in the trailer as their booking conditions were just not acceptable.
The new location will be the hotel “Le Semaphore” located in the small town of Rang du Fliers, near Berck Plage
Web site:https://en.hotel-le-semaphore.com/] [url]https://en.hotel-le-semaphore.com/[/url]
This is a Best Western hotel whose architecture could be called cubic (let’s say ugly), but the hotel is well located, the rooms are modern and the restaurant excellent. Car park will be privatised for us. After several tries, it was my headquarters during the construction of my house in the area in 2020.
Unfortunately, travel between UK and France is not authorised for the moment except for essential reasons (and this event is not essential):
https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/france/contact-fco-travel-advice-team
Hoping that the situation will improve in the coming months, I will block a limited number of registrations for those of you who have expressed interest until the end of April.
Anyway, the booking forms are available and can be downloaded. As said in page 2:
Should a cancellation be required due to travel limitations (EU, UK or France, ex: Covid 19) prior to the event, payment will be fully reimbursed.
Should the Event be cancelled by decision of the authorities (ex: Covid 19), payment will be fully reimbursed.

Waiting for your feedback

Claude

* LANCIA BETA DAYS BOOKING FORM-page2.pdf (158.34 KB - downloaded 14 times.)
* LANCIA BETA DAYS BOOKING FORM-page1.pdf (154.72 KB - downloaded 14 times.)

Lancia Beta Coupe 2000 I.E. 1983
mikemcd

« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2022, 08:37:35 PM »

Claude
This looks very good and it will be great to get over to France again, albeit first time with the Lancia. Two questions please:
- we'd like to stay on the Sunday night; don't fancy driving home after a good Sunday lunch! Is it possible to include this in the booking or should we do it separately?
- happy with paying now but all international transfers I've experience of have required recipients bank details. I assume that is not the case here and, while this may be just my ignorance, I  would welcome some guidance on how to make the transfer and preferably a recommended operator.
Thanks for your work on this - really looking forward to it.

Mike
peteracs
Administrator
Legendary Member

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2022, 11:35:15 PM »

Hi Mike

Assuming you have the IBAN nos for the account in France, you can send via Wise.com without too heavy transfer cost/fee and the transfer is same day normally to the French account. I have no connection with them other than I have used them for years with zero problems and the transfer rate is market rate, not travel agent rate……

Peter

Beta Spyder S2 pre F/L 1600
Beta HPE S2 pre F/L 1600
Saab 9-3 1.9Tid Cabrio
cgo75

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2022, 12:22:15 AM »

Mike (mikemcd) asked :
- we'd like to stay on the Sunday night; don't fancy driving home after a good Sunday lunch! Is it possible to include this in the booking or should we do it separately?

Answer : I will do it for you. Just tell me in the email with the booking form (as for the Friday night) .

I will try to set up quickly a Paypal account as an alternate mean of payment

Claude

Lancia Beta Coupe 2000 I.E. 1983
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: