Lancia Beta Forum
April 20, 2024, 11:50:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking for Lancia Beta parts: www.lanciabetaparts.co.uk

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trevi info wanted  (Read 851 times)
peteracs
Administrator
Legendary Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Peter Stokes

« on: September 04, 2020, 09:04:56 PM »

Hi All

Maybe one for Theo?

I received an email via the LMC forum (also posting there) for information re the Trevi as follows, I can provide email address if you have any relevant info.

Peter

Original email

Thank you very much.  I know someone who is (quietly) mad keen on Trevis, and they commented recently there is practically nothing available about its history, so I’d quite like to find something for them.

My research has unearthed who designed the dashboard and that there was a twin-engined version, but little beyond that.  I would think the Trevi was developed on a tight budget and wasn’t a huge seller, but there’s surprisingly little background information.

If anyone does know anything more, I’d be very grateful to receive further details.

All the best,

Charles.

Also

I’ve been searching for some information about the Lancia Trevi - initial drawings, prototype pictures - that sort of thing.

Would you know if anyone has such information?  I’ve tried contacting FCA Heritage in Italy, but drew a blank.  I also tried contacting your Club Secretary, but got a bounce-back to my email.

If you could help me, I’d greatly appreciate it.

Best regards,

Charles Kirk
Loughborough

Beta Spyder S2 pre F/L 1600
Beta HPE S2 pre F/L 1600
Neil-yaj396
Legendary Member

1979 1300 Coupe

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2020, 10:26:34 AM »

La Lancia skimps a bit on the Trevi and Brian Long's collectors guide perhaps rightly incorporates it's development with the late saloon. The LMC Beta journal devotes 6 pages including an authoritative Autocar article (possibly available from the LMC library?).

I doubt any factory drawings etc. remain. They will be with the FCA museum if they do.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: