Lancia Beta Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:32:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking for Lancia Beta parts: www.lanciabetaparts.co.uk

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Newbie  (Read 6471 times)
lanciamad
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lanciamad

England England

Marcus Robinson

« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2009, 10:30:57 AM »

What Huh?

Tell me Neil Campbell didn't just 'give' you that car for nowt?

I'd been in conversation with him about getting hold of it and he said many people had come forward offering good money

Just to add some more info. for this car. Neil also approached me at an action day i did at castle combe, he saw me going round and walked over for quite a lengthy chat, and then told me he had a vx hpe he was looking to off load for next to no money, he said to me that if i was interested i could have it on the basis i fitted the supercharger etc to my car Cheesy I didn't take him up on the offer but did say i might have someone interested that would keep the car together, and to email me some pics of the car for me to pass on, but it never happened. Anyway, i'm glad it looks like it'll live again Wink

1982 - Lancia Beta HPE 2000ie http://www.betaboyz.myzen.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=472.0
1989 - Lancia Delta 16v integrale
1992 - Lancia Thema 2.0 16v Turbo
2001 - Honda Civic Type R EP3
TreviDash

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2009, 05:05:40 PM »

Hmm well I expressed an interest in thre whole car and Neil told me he had someone look at it a few days before, who was 'dead keen'.  So I waited for the outcome.

I heard nothing so I thought it had sold.

'84 Alfa 33 Gold Cloverleaf
'92 Daimler Six
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: