Lancia Beta Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:18:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking for Lancia Beta parts: www.lanciabetaparts.co.uk

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How To ........ documentation  (Read 1751 times)
MattNoVAT
Administrator
Legendary Member

France France

« on: July 03, 2009, 06:26:15 PM »

All,

I have spoken with Tony and we have agreed to put the "How to ......." documentation under the "Keeping Your Beta On the Road Section" then "Useful Tips"

The first document on Seat Runner Overhaul is available for downloading in PDF format, this keeps the file size and use of Forum Bandwidth to a minimum.

Next step is for me to convert the two existing items under "Articles" to PDF format and they will then be moved into the "Useful Tips" section.

I am knocking up a document to cover replacing the bonnet release cables, but omitted to take a picture of the inside of the front arch when the arch liner is removed (so the cable sleeve is visible) Can anyone assist by emailing me said picture?

If anyone has created a document covering any element of Beta maintenance and want it converted to PDF then mail it to me and I'll do the conversion and upload for you.  (Word documents get truly massive when you start incorporating images where as PDF are much more efficient)

Thanks and regards

1981 2000 Coupe S2/FL
1976 1600 Coupe S1
2007 Ypsilon 1.3 Bi-Colori
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: