Lancia Beta Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:40:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking for Lancia Beta parts: www.lanciabetaparts.co.uk

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Searching for two Beta Coupes  (Read 1207 times)
nigel knight

England England

« on: May 29, 2018, 05:31:08 PM »

A bit of a long shot this I know but I'm trying to find one car I used to own and one I still do!
The first was a coupe Volumex A427 LKO in silver. I sold it via Volkswagen Dealer 'ROYAL BERKS' in Reading in around 1988/89.
I rememmber seeing it parked at a house in Sonning eye, next to Sonning on Thames for many years. Originally belonged to Jan Leaming!
The other is a car I still in theory own it's a Y reg 2000ie in Rosso corsa, I have long since lost the log book but I'm pretty sure the reg was OCK???Y I had removed the rear spoiler and replaced it with a black metal strip, as per earlier cars, but black. Seam welded the DS front of the door frame ( round the window ) where the spot weld had come undone. One of the bolts on the rear subframe thing had sheared at its base so it had two nuts on it. I had also welded behind the rear springs on both sides. The car was given to a chap just outside Oxford in around 2000 to do some work on it to get it back on the road, but it's not been seen since... It would has been in my Nigel Knight or my then girlfriends name Heather Simpson 96 Northfield end Henley on Thames.

1974 1800 coupe LHD
1975 1600 S1 coupe for restoration, one day. sold.
1982 S2 FL1 2000 coupe
Lancia Flavia 2000i coupe
Fiat Dino spider 2.4
Fiat Dino Soider 2.0
Fiat 1600S OSCA Coupe
BMW 318IS E30
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: