Lancia Beta Forum
May 21, 2018, 11:38:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking for Lancia Beta Parts
Lots of new items recently added
see: www.lanciabetaparts.co.uk

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Donations Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BEETAMEET JULY 2018 -Open to all Lancia model owners!  (Read 154 times)
Dodgems

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« on: April 25, 2018, 10:31:17 AM »

Hi All

So BEETAMEET part one for this year will be held in Somerset. I believe another is belong discussed and arranged for later in the year which is great news!

Please keep Sunday 8th July free in your calendars and join us for a great day out driving and meeting up with fellow forum members. We are also incorporating within the drive a visit to the  'Holy grail unit' of Lancia Beta parts run by Mark Wastnidge, so any orders can be collected on route and any parts you didn't know you needed until you saw it can be bought. 

Meeting for free bacon sarnies etc between 9.00 and 10.00 for a 10.30 start time at Riverside Cottage, Bickenhall, Taunton, TA3 6TU. Sat navs will bring you straight to the door. We are just off the A358, four miles from the A303 from London and five miles from junction 25 of the M5 so we are very accessible.

Would appreciate a heads up purely for breakfast numbers. We have several Premier Inns and Travel Lodges within a few miles. Any questions please ring or text me on 07765 523 656.
Email: elmtreehomes@hotmail.co.uk. Hope to meet up with as many of you as possible. Even if your Lancia won't be on the road in time please feel free to come along anyway.

Amanda

Amanda Dodge - Taunton, Somerset

1979-Series 2 Spyder
1985-Volumex Coupe
1976 Lancia Beta Saloon
HFStuart
Legendary Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2018, 09:28:26 PM »

I'll be getting very drunk watching The Cure in Hyde Park on the 7th so I won't be able to make it sadly. Sounds like a great location though.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: