Lancia Beta Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:19:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 2024 Events Calendar http://www.betaboyz.myzen.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=92.0
Please feel free to add more.

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: You spend all weekend working on your car and then  (Read 4158 times)
HFStuart
Legendary Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« on: December 19, 2017, 08:54:17 PM »

Some idiot in a discovery drives into the side of you.

Happy? no not really.

Direct Line so far so good. They confirmed that I would have the option to retain the car if ( as seems pretty likely) it's declared a total loss.

Trying to find the positives the other driver admitted liability at the roadside and there was no injury to anyone. Still fuming though.
rossocorsa
Legendary Member

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 11:52:17 PM »

Are you are claiming directly to his insurer, gives a lot more leverage they can't just write it off without a fight!
megaera

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2017, 01:48:34 AM »

I think 4x4s should only be sold to people who have an actual requirement for one  Sad

How many huge great “off-roaders” never see a blade of grass - never mind any mud? Unless it’s from the knees of the kiddies who have just been collected from school in some mini monster truck.......

Maybe I’m being unfair - but I think the owners of these vehicles can have a false sense of security - and the rest of us often pay the price......My daily driver is a Fiat Coupe. These 4x4s dwarf my little car and it’s downright scary sometimes!

I hope you get you car sorted out - either fixed or like-for-like replacement?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: