Lancia Beta Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:00:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEC Restoration Show 22nd-24th March 2024
http://www.betaboyz.myzen.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=5015.msg36852#msg36852

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lancia Trevi - another project  (Read 1725 times)
Phbetavx

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« on: December 13, 2017, 10:58:46 PM »

Good evening fellow Beta owners. I have just taken delivery of a Lancia Trevi 2000 owned by David Ward. Firstly I must say what an honest and decent gentlemen to deal with. The bought the car blind off eBay and David was super honest about the car but it’s even better than I hoped. It’s totally original, incredibly solid and complete. He also threw in Spares and manuals etc - it was so nice to do a deal with an honourable man.

As usual I am going to forget market values and restore this back to as close to new. Hence my request, does anyone have new parts for Trevi’s they want to sell. The body is really very good except for the rear of the side sills, they are repairable but I wondered has anyone got a set. The drivers rear wing has filler on the arches and near the lead edge near the sill, anyone know of a repair panel section for this?

The drivers seat is mid blue, can the seat material be bought, there is a 3 “ hole, I can probably get enough from behind the rear seat but that’s quite a lot of hassle. I have a rebuilt VX engine, supercharger and gear box which I am going to put in but am missing the Weber Carb VX - any around?

Many thanks,

Patrick
rossocorsa
Legendary Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 12:00:55 AM »

I might have one (used) but surely better to fit a 40 dcnf?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 06:11:33 PM by rossocorsa » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: