Lancia Beta Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:10:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 2024 Events Calendar http://www.betaboyz.myzen.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=92.0
Please feel free to add more.

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fix for Photobucket 3rd party hosting block  (Read 950 times)
mangocrazy
Legendary Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Graham Stewart

« on: November 15, 2017, 08:24:44 PM »

I found this on another forum, so can't claim credit. I use Firefox as a browser and can verify that this fix works. I can now see all the images that were formerly blocked by Photobucket. Haven't tried the Chrome fix, but I have no reason to think it won't work.

If you're using Google Chrome, go to the three dots on the right side of the screen and click them. A drop down should appear. Hover your mouse over "More Tools," and when the next drop down appears, click on extensions. Go to the link towards the bottom that says "Get more extensions." In the search box, type "Photobucket Fix," and hit enter. Click the install button and once it's done, you should be able to see photobucket pictures again.

For FireFox users, click on the three bars on the right side of the screen, then click on add ons. Click search for "photobucket hotlink" and click install. Same result.

1980 Lancia Beta Spider 2000 (S2FL)
2002 VW Transporter T4
2017 KTM Duke 690R
2008 Aprilia SL1000 Falco
1992 Ducati 888 SP3
1988 Honda VFR750F
1980 Yamaha RD350LC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: