Lancia Beta Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:35:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEC Restoration Show 22nd-24th March 2024
http://www.betaboyz.myzen.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=5015.msg36852#msg36852

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fabric swatch  (Read 1439 times)
Jono

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Beta

« on: March 13, 2022, 10:43:48 PM »

A long shot, but, I'm looking to eventually retrim my 77 coupe in the red nylon fabric. At present I have the green. Does anyone have a sample of the red so I can accurately replicate it? Jono
frankxhv773t

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2022, 05:13:51 PM »

Is this the sort of thing you are looking for? If so I have some new old stock seat covers that I ought to sell on to someone who needs them. Mostly they are coupe but some are HPE with the vinyl side panels and the foam backing would need replicating on at least some.

* Beta Coupe S1 front seat.jpg (45.03 KB, 360x480 - viewed 201 times.)

1995 Dedra 2.0 16v SW
1987 Y10 Fire
1977 Beta Spider 1.6
1962 Flaminia Berlina 2.5
Jono

Beta

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2022, 09:57:41 PM »

Hello! Your image is of a complete front seat in the colour I'm looking for. Are you using that image as an example of the colour? If so, that's it. Are you offering, for sale, a complete set of seats, or seat covers? I have a 77 coupe, and so am not wanting vinyl sides. What about rear seats/covers in the red/orange? Obviously I'd be needing fabric for the door panels, but that could be achieved with a close match. Question of cost? Where are you in the uk? Thanks in advance, J
WestonE
Legendary Member

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2022, 06:47:16 AM »

Watching with interest as I have just loaded the boot of my car with seats and cards for trimming. If you have NOS seat covers with vinyl sides and more fabric any competent trimmer can make the sides in cloth and stich them on relatively cheaply.
Car trimming is a job for experienced professionals more art than science. There are plenty around in this country see there work before using one as quality varies
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: