Lancia Beta Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:19:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 2024 Events Calendar http://www.betaboyz.myzen.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=92.0
Please feel free to add more.

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HPE dome lights (#10 fuse circuit)  (Read 2680 times)
mwredit

United States United States

« on: July 14, 2016, 04:07:33 PM »

I'm trying to solve a mystery on why I'm blowing fuses and why my dome lights, or anything else on the #10 fuse circuit is not operating.  I have the correct wiring diagram for the 1977 North American HPE and attempting to locate the #113 junction (Six outlet junction block for four-outlet connector).  I did however find the four outlet connector under the battery.  This #113 junction has an azure wire that comes from the fuse box on one end and the other end are four pink wires that go off to both dome lights, the plug in socket under the dash and ignition on warning micro switch.  I think starting from the #113 junction might reveal the smoking gun.  It seems that it may be behind the glove box, but after removing all the screws, it doesnt want to come out unless I remove the dash. 

Has anyone had any experiences trying to locate this junction?

Mike R.

1968 Mercury Cougar XR7
1961 MG Midget
1974 Ford Mustang II Ghia
1977 Lancia Beta HPE
mwredit

United States United States

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2016, 05:20:50 AM »

Update...I have located this junction point.  These junction groupings are mounted to a metal plate directly under the glove box.  I am currently isolating the other circuits and I do have a dome light now.  If the fault lies in the ignition buzzer circuit, I can do without the key buzzer.

Mike R.

1968 Mercury Cougar XR7
1961 MG Midget
1974 Ford Mustang II Ghia
1977 Lancia Beta HPE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: