Lancia Beta Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:23:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEC Restoration Show 22nd-24th March 2024
http://www.betaboyz.myzen.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=5015.msg36852#msg36852

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: delta rims  (Read 2611 times)
tonylanciabeta
« on: November 01, 2008, 05:18:05 PM »

hello to all and sundry a quick question to all i hope some one can help will a set of lancia delta rims standards or whatever fit on a lancia bet and if so where in oz could i get some and what is a resonable price for them failing that where in the uk

------------------------------------------------------------

Beta alloys are et (offset) 34,   Delta alloys are et 40.

Therefore a spacer would be required,   don't use a 'universal' try and use a specific spacer to retain the centre location.

15' have no clearance problem.   16' I don't know, but suspect not,  assuming you make the right tyre selection in all cases.

You are also introducing a fair amount of harshness to the ride quality the larger you go,   as you are having to use lower profile tyres the larger you go.   Which is getting an awful long way from the stock 14'  65 profile.

Personally speaking,   large (ie 17') look wrong on a Beta

--------------------------------------------------------------

I would agree 15 inch look just right and don't cause too many problems from those I've seen. my mate steve used to have revolution 15 inch wheels with 195/50 x 15 tyres on his hpe and they looked the dogs wotsits

---------------------------------------------------------------

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: