Lancia Beta Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:45:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking for Lancia Beta parts: www.lanciabetaparts.co.uk

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beta convertible for sale  (Read 1715 times)
Fred_1957
« on: April 14, 2009, 01:44:25 PM »

Guys and Ladies

Im not sure if this is allowed or not!

I want to sell my Beta Convertible.  Its a long story but it did get an MOT after a lot of work about 5 years ago. It ran OK and I drove it 50 miles home.

Then it has sat in my garage ever since.  Last time I tried it wouldnt start, but it has some hookey button as well as the ignition key and I think I forgot the combination.   The only thing that didnt get fixed was the hood, I still have the old one.  Plus more 5 refurbished wheel rims and some other carburettor.  I bought it on a whim from a work colleague who had to clear out his garage but I have never had time to do anything.

I now need to reclaim the space.

The only catch is the deal needs done and completed before 1 May.  I really don't want to mess around with ebay and would rather sell it to someone keen who will enjoy completing it.

It is located near to Newmarket and the first reasonable offer who can be gone before 1 May will buy it.  Ask questions and I will try and take some photos in the next few days.

Please use direct email

Thanks

Fred

« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 01:46:07 PM by Fred_1957 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: