Lancia Beta Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:26:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking for Lancia Beta parts: www.lanciabetaparts.co.uk

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Member  (Read 2882 times)
RogerW

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« on: January 30, 2015, 04:34:40 PM »

Hi All.  Roger here.  Am a member of LMC and have a Delta 1.6 HF Turbo.

I love the Beta Coupe and so have joined your forum.

Thanks  Roger
HFStuart
Legendary Member

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 11:16:09 AM »

Hi Roger and welcome.

Is that an original HF Turbo or an HFie Turbo? Nice cars either way but the original carb version is super rare.

What sort of car are you after  - concours, runner or restoration? Early or late?
smithymc

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2015, 11:29:33 AM »

Welcome indeed. My own introduction to Lancia ownership was a black HF Turbo carb that I bought in about 86 when it was 12 months old.

Lovely car with Recaro interior. I still occasionally meet old work colleagues who remember being scared silly in it.

Best of luck with your search.

Mark
MattNoVAT
Administrator
Legendary Member

France France

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2015, 06:39:30 PM »

I had the carb HF turbo, in white with Martini livery.  PX'ed it for my first HF4WD..... And that started a whole new era of Lancia madness :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1981 2000 Coupe S2/FL
1976 1600 Coupe S1
2007 Ypsilon 1.3 Bi-Colori
RogerW

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2015, 09:47:27 PM »

Hi All

Its a 1989 ie so fuel injection.  Its a bit special I guess as great condition and only 34000 with 1 previous owner.  He was a Lancia/Fiat engineer so kept everything tip top. I'm using it a lot more.

Last year was fantastic as won the Lancia club best in show and featured in Classic & Sportscar (battle of the small turbos) V Renault 5 GT Turbo and Fiat Uno Turbo (Uno didnt turn up on the day!  Great day out and great write up in Dec edition. 

Car on stand at NEC.  It was there I saw several Beta Coupes.  The white one was very nice and I see is for sale at £7995.  A couple of years ago i saw a 1600 coupe for sale Red with mustard colour seats.  Looked a bit special. 

I was really looking around for a coupe but saw this Delta and couldn't resist.  Never had a turbo before, great performance!

My ideal coupe would be a late one perhaps the Volumex in a great colour like Red, Maroon or how about dark green.  Not sure what colours they had.  Need to be in good nick as I.m no mechanic and dont have time or experience to restore.

Will be at the Auto Italia show in Bristol Sat 25th April.  Great day out!

Thanks for the welcome.

Roger     
rossocorsa
Legendary Member

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2015, 11:33:12 PM »

AFAIK UK market volumex coupes were only available in red, white, met silver, met grey or black. A much wider selection of colours was available in mainland Europe
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: