Lancia Beta Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:04:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 2024 Events Calendar http://www.betaboyz.myzen.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=92.0
Please feel free to add more.

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello from Ohio  (Read 2173 times)
MrMold

United States United States

« on: May 31, 2014, 06:55:16 PM »

Hello! I just recently purchased a 1981 lancia beta zagato that belonged to my best friends late mother. After she past, the car was put in her grandparents garage where it sat until this week. It's in pretty poor condition I might say, but the frame is solid and the engine seems clean. The only down side is the fact that the keys have been lost over the course of 20 years. I hope that it doesn't set me back too far. I post pictures here soon.

1981 Lancia Beta Zagato
Tpatcher

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 03:47:27 PM »

Hello,

Google "Keys For Classics", they are a company that makes duplicates. Not cheap but well worth it. Nice folks too. Got me a second set (Ig & door) for just under $50 delivered. They look like originals and work great. There may be a code on the locks you can reference to supply them. They can then make the keys.

Robert

Hello! I just recently purchased a 1981 lancia beta zagato that belonged to my best friends late mother. After she past, the car was put in her grandparents garage where it sat until this week. It's in pretty poor condition I might say, but the frame is solid and the engine seems clean. The only down side is the fact that the keys have been lost over the course of 20 years. I hope that it doesn't set me back too far. I post pictures here soon.
MrMold

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 04:51:20 PM »

I found the code for the door, trunk, and glove box and am getting a key made, but I have no idea how to find the key code for the ignition lock. I need to know where to look.

1981 Lancia Beta Zagato
Tpatcher

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2014, 04:13:50 AM »

I found the code for the door, trunk, and glove box and am getting a key made, but I have no idea how to find the key code for the ignition lock. I need to know where to look.

I replied in the "Ignition" section.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: