Lancia Beta Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:37:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 2024 Events Calendar http://www.betaboyz.myzen.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=92.0
Please feel free to add more.

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted! Beta Spider for NEC Classic Car Show November 15th, 16th, 17th  (Read 1110 times)
johnb

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« on: September 28, 2013, 09:27:37 AM »

(also posted in 2013 Events)

Dear Beta people
Not long till the Classic Car Show now! I'm really pleased that we've got 3 fantastic and quite unique cars lined up that have never been featured before and are not well known even in Lancia circles...

So far we have confirmed a 1st Series Coupe, a very early 2nd Series HPE and a 2nd Series Sedan. I'm really grateful to the owners and they are going to do us proud.

Now we need a Spider. So if you've got a Spider and you can get to the NEC for the Thursday 14th November (show runs from the 15th till the 17th), please contact me on here or on bowjm@hotmail.com or on my mobile 07712 787703.

The Show is always a great way to highlight the Beta to a whole new wave of classic car enthusiasts who don't go to any of the Italian car events, and its a great way to show the classic motoring world just what a fantastic model line up the Beta was/is.

So don't be shy. I'm interested in any Spider modified or original, shown at the NEC before or not.

Cheers all
John

1977 Beta 2000 HPE (2nd Series), 1981 Beta 2000 Coupe (2nd Series/FL), 1988 Delta HF Integrale 8v
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: