Lancia Beta Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:25:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 2024 Events Calendar http://www.betaboyz.myzen.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=92.0
Please feel free to add more.

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: HPE for resurrection  (Read 12083 times)
Per

Norway Norway

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2019, 08:32:54 PM »

The wheels are long gone and replaced with original alloys. Cam belt and clutch replaced. New bushings in front A-arm due, and need to replace ball joints in the near future.
Per

Norway Norway

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2019, 10:33:12 PM »

As I wrote in another older thread I replaced the bushings with OEM pattern items off ebay Italy.  All is well. Had to fabricate simple pullers to extract old and fit new bushings.
Per

Norway Norway

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2020, 01:13:17 PM »

So this summer the trusty HPE has served as a workhorse as well as vacation toy. Doing some construction work on our cottage I re-installed the tow bar the first owner put on it that the previous owner had removed. He considered it unfitting for such a sporting vehicle. Absolute tosh IMHO, the dual personality is one of the great things about it. Fortunateley he had not binned the irreplacable parts, only the electrics. So I pulled trailer of 1973 vintage loaded with cement sacks  Grin

I got lots of positive comments about the combo being used for a real task, no sour grapes whatsoever on the tow bar.

Now the salty season can happen any day so it has gone into hibernation waiting for next spring.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 10:56:08 PM by Per » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: