Lancia Beta Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:50:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 2024 Events Calendar http://www.betaboyz.myzen.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=92.0
Please feel free to add more.

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone own TFK 171R?  (Read 1581 times)
Bill Badger

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« on: April 09, 2013, 11:43:46 PM »

I've only just joined this forum, but I've been into Italian cars of various models for about 30 years. I owned a beautiful beige coloured 2 litre Beta Spyder in the early 1990's but sold it when my wife was expecting. This car was seen on Ebay by incredible chance about 6 months ago albeit in a rather sorry state. Did someone on here buy it - TFK 171R?

I'm not looking to buy it back again, but I do have some pictures from when I was carrying out some restoration work on it.

I actually bought it all those years ago by chance - I was seeking a Fiat X1/9 for my wife and was offered it on the basis that if I was keen on an X1/9, I'd be sucker enough to buy a Spyder......

I always wanted an Alfa Spider, and eventually bought one about 10 years ago. I preferred the Lancia and always thought the Fiat/ Lancia twin cam to be superior.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: