Lancia Beta Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:48:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 2024 Events Calendar http://www.betaboyz.myzen.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=92.0
Please feel free to add more.

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cars suitable for Press articles and Shows  (Read 2766 times)
johnb

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« on: January 11, 2009, 01:53:14 PM »

Dear Friends
If your Beta is suitable for use in a magazine or at a show, please contact me on bowjm@hotmail.com

The Beta Consortium is always on the look-out for good cars and we are anxious to feature different cars each year.
By doing this we promote awareness and interest in the model, and we can dispel some of the myths that abound in the press and the public regarding the Beta. By raising the profile of the model, Betas become more desirable, attract more owners and therefore are more likely to survive and be kept on the roads !

If you have a car that is good enough and you can spare the time (sometimes at short notice!) to make yourself and your car available for a journalist or a show, please let me know. You never know - your car could be the star! Roll Eyes

Sorry I'm UK based and obviously can't feature some of the excellent Betas that survive in other countries around the world.

Best regards

John Bower

1977 Beta 2000 HPE (2nd Series), 1981 Beta 2000 Coupe (2nd Series/FL), 1988 Delta HF Integrale 8v
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: