Lancia Beta Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:35:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking for Lancia Beta parts: www.lanciabetaparts.co.uk

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Electrical schematic for IE models  (Read 7633 times)
lukasdeopalenica

Australia Australia

« on: December 28, 2012, 12:21:23 PM »

Does anybody has something like this? I have, however, a schematic but for carburetted models with a provision for injection system and separate diagram for the injection system, but I would prefer to have the full and acurate version if it exists of course  Cool I have problem with an electrical fuel pump that works when the ignition is on, though it shouldn't. I would be grateful for your help.

Lancia Beta HPE 2000i.e. '82 rosso corsa
SAAB 900i 16V Aero, '93 solid black
Subaru Outback 3.0R
Honda CB125 K6 '76 electric blue
Specialized Epic & Stumpjumper
rossocorsa
Legendary Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 02:30:34 PM »

I am not sure that they did complete wiring  diagrams for later cars but I will check my stuff. Assuming that the air flow meter is working correctly (pump should only run with air flow meter flap open) I guess that the pump had been rewired incorrectly.
MattNoVAT
Administrator
Legendary Member

France France

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 02:51:21 PM »

On the S3 cars I thought that there was a separate wiring diagram document that was included with the owners handbook? This addendum was a fold out page with a wiring schematic and I cannot think of any reason other than it was specific to the S3 cars so not worth Lancia updating any manuals, the cheap option being just print it and put it with an existing manual, now I cannot recall whether it covered the ingition but I do remember when I showed it to someone who had a 2000 IE they got very excited and seemed most pleased that I gave it to him.  I know he needed to trace some electrical issues but again I cant recall exactly what the problem was other than the car wasn't running correctly.

1981 2000 Coupe S2/FL
1976 1600 Coupe S1
2007 Ypsilon 1.3 Bi-Colori
rossocorsa
Legendary Member

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2012, 06:19:59 PM »

I have one of the fold out wiring diagrams, not sure what series it is for but suspect S2FL anyway there doesn't seem to be any reference to the fuel injection, I also have one for the trevi and again no references although one terminal is indicated as 'provision for electric fuel pump'. The L jetronic manual itself splits the wiring into 21 variations of one diagram each marked for a particular diagnostic check. The wiring loom of the injection system is pretty much self contained it only appears to connect to the main loom via connections at the relay on the offside strut tower and another to the ignition coil. 
rossocorsa
Legendary Member

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2012, 07:05:50 PM »

I do have diagrams for S2FL2 but they are split into several sections, this was the style adopted at around 81/82 onwards presumably because the electrics became more complex but I find them confusing. Unfortunately workshop information on cars after Series two is rather erratic for instance I have never seen a proper book for the Beta volumex  the duplicated/photocopied booklet/service bulletin that Lancar issued seems to be the only one.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 07:27:15 PM by rossocorsa » Logged
VXdeMayo

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2012, 07:51:52 PM »

I our details for our HPE VX we have a double sided schematic wiring diagram, one side for LH drive, one for right. As with the Trevi diagram mentioned it just shows a "provision for electric fuel pump" connection block. This too does not show the actual pump.
Best,
Chas. Smiley

"Baldric - I have a cunning plan" (Oh - ah, maybe not)!
lukasdeopalenica

Australia Australia

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2012, 07:25:41 PM »

Thank you Guys for your reply. It seems that I have "the latest" diagram, it is fold out and printed in ca the A2 format and probably there was no complete schematic just the universal one plus appendixes dedicated for other variants.

Lancia Beta HPE 2000i.e. '82 rosso corsa
SAAB 900i 16V Aero, '93 solid black
Subaru Outback 3.0R
Honda CB125 K6 '76 electric blue
Specialized Epic & Stumpjumper
Tone

Russian Federation Russian Federation

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2014, 02:54:41 PM »

Colleagues, could you share the most relevant diagram of 2000i.e. for today?
rossocorsa
Legendary Member

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2014, 12:03:51 PM »

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pvb2rl6e6b4twrd/Beta%20coupe%20hpe%20series%202%20fl2%20electrics.pdf

Not very clear I'm afraid but best I can do without taking too much time
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 12:11:10 PM by rossocorsa » Logged
peteracs
Administrator
Legendary Member

Peter Stokes

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2014, 12:59:36 PM »

Hi

Not sure if you have looked here, but Lancisti.com have some diagrams in their download section, US centric, but may help?

http://www.lancisti.net/forum/downloads.php?do=cat&id=3

Peter

Beta Spyder S2 pre F/L 1600
Beta HPE S2 pre F/L 1600
Tone

Russian Federation Russian Federation

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2014, 10:31:12 AM »

Thank you, guys!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: