Lancia Beta Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:51:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEC Restoration Show 22nd-24th March 2024
http://www.betaboyz.myzen.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=5015.msg36852#msg36852

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Poll
Question: How much would you be happy to pay for 12 months access to certain Boards?  (Voting closed: December 12, 2012, 11:44:03 PM)
£5.00 - 5 (17.9%)
£7.50 - 3 (10.7%)
£10.00 - 18 (64.3%)
More - 2 (7.1%)
Total Voters: 28

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Annual Forum Subscription.  (Read 29260 times)
peteracs
Administrator
Legendary Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Peter Stokes

« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2015, 05:41:17 AM »

Hi Harpo

You can make a donation by selecting the 'donation' option which is along the line starting with 'home' which is just below the main picture at the top of any page. Then select what you wish to pay etc.

Any problems, please message me.

Peter

Beta Spyder S2 pre F/L 1600
Beta HPE S2 pre F/L 1600
peteracs
Administrator
Legendary Member

Peter Stokes

« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2016, 09:43:29 AM »

Hi All

Just a gentle reminder that the forum costs real money to keep going and whilst Mark and Tony end up paying the bulk of the costs, any donations are always useful to keep it open to everyone without an up front charge..........

You can donate here (any amount you wish)

http://www.betaboyz.myzen.co.uk/forum/index.php?action=treasury

Thanks

Peter

Beta HPE S2 pre F/L 1600
peteracs
Administrator
Legendary Member

Peter Stokes

« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2017, 02:19:52 PM »

Hi All

Sadly it is that time of year again!!

So if you still have some money after the Xmas spend, a contribution would be useful. Perhaps Tony could give us a rough outline as to the current costs and the state of the funds so we can get a feel for where our contributions go?

Thanks

Peter

Beta HPE S2 pre F/L 1600
Ammy

« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2017, 04:44:48 PM »

Why does it have to be PayPal ?   I would contribute  but do not use PayPal and do not intend to register  with them.
peteracs
Administrator
Legendary Member

Peter Stokes

« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2017, 06:13:07 PM »

Hi

I am sure it does not need to be, as Tony handles the funds etc, perhaps he could suggest alternatives?

Peter

Beta HPE S2 pre F/L 1600
TonyLanciaBeta
Administrator

England England

« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2017, 09:45:52 PM »

Evening all
Here's a quick forum costings update.

well its good news again, for the second year running, with your very generous donations, and a couple of Lancaster Insurance commission payments
we have covered this years hosting costs, with enough left to cover 2018, or cover costs for other things to help the forum.

I have attached a copy of our paypal statement and the invoice for hosting and domain name(with personal information removed) from 1st Jan 2016 to now.

the cost to run the forum for Oct 2016-Oct 2017:
1 years hosting with Zen Internet    £172.66
Domain Betaboyz.co.uk 1 year        £8.39
Total cost for Oct 2016-Oct 2017     £181.05

We also own a couple of other domain names, lanciabeta.co.uk lanciabeta.com and a few others, but as these come out later in the year I pay for these as they are not expensive.

as you can see from the paypal attachment, our current balance is £185.13
and the only withdrawal is to cover the forum hosting £181.05

All other costs including, NEC Classic Car show, hotels etc. are paid out of our own pockets.

The reason we use Paypal is most people have a account, and it's good to have all transactions in one place.
Anyone wishing to donate by other means, is also very welcome, please contact me via private message, or ask a friend with a paypal account, anyone can make a donation.  

Thanks again for everyone's continued support, this is our 15th year, and look forward to many more years  Cheesy

Regards
Tony and all the Beta Forum Team

* hosting_domainname_invoices2.pdf (236.36 KB - downloaded 225 times.)
* paypal Statement.pdf (584.5 KB - downloaded 202 times.)

Tony Harrison - Farnborough, Hants
1981 Beta Coupe 1600
1981 Beta Coupe 2L(being restored slowly)
2012 Ypsilon (daily)
droptop

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2017, 09:26:06 AM »

Guys, i very much appreciate this forum, although my visits here are only just above those of Lord Lucan!
Face book isnt my thing and i dont see it as an improvement, but then i am a Philistine!
I have not yet made any contribution to the running of this site, sorry to say. Is there a Paypal option Tony?
I dont object to an annual membership cost, indeed i think it would be the thing to do.
Im sure that we all want this site to grow and improve. I plan to have my cars for a while yet!

I don't currently, and never will, use mainstream social media so name your price to keep this site operating
There is/was a paypal option IIRC and I'm off in search of it now.

Rust never sleeps
droptop

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2017, 09:34:08 AM »

Guys, i very much appreciate this forum, although my visits here are only just above those of Lord Lucan!
Face book isnt my thing and i dont see it as an improvement, but then i am a Philistine!
I have not yet made any contribution to the running of this site, sorry to say. Is there a Paypal option Tony?
I dont object to an annual membership cost, indeed i think it would be the thing to do.
Im sure that we all want this site to grow and improve. I plan to have my cars for a while yet!

I don't currently, and never will, use mainstream social media so name your price to keep this site operating
There is/was a paypal option IIRC and I'm off in search of it now.

The link is at the top of the Home  page under the banner and to the right of the options list and is labelled "Donations" which gives easy and fast access the donations page and links to PayPal
Here's the direct link if you prefer:
 http://www.betaboyz.myzen.co.uk/forum/index.php?action=treasury
I hope I'm right as I'm a bit of a Troglodyte and apologies if I've sent you somewhere else.

Rust never sleeps
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: