Lancia Beta Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:32:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking for Lancia Beta parts: www.lanciabetaparts.co.uk

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: supercharger belt and tensioner bearing  (Read 4803 times)
rossocorsa
Legendary Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« on: August 11, 2012, 04:58:21 PM »

Both the belt and the tensioner share their use with another model within the Fiat group this is no bad thing as otherwise I imagine both would have been unobtainable for years. I think it is now the time when Volumex owners should start to stock up on these items though as the other cars that use these parts are also on the endangered list so I suspect it's a case of whilst stocks last. The belt is from from a Regatta 1.9 TD or Delta 1.9TD and the tensioner from a Regatta 1.7 diesel, the belts turn up regularly on eBay, the tensioners can still be obtained from QH and probably others too.

There are a small number of engines that use a different tooth profile and I don't know much about them or the reason for it but they are rare possibly non-existent these days (??).

tensioner is Fiat part 7540301 Quinton Hazell QTT170, the QH parts I have bought have been Breda bearings in QH boxes. Some people have used Montecarlo cam belt tensioners instead they are the same dimensions except not so wide, only just as wide as the belt so not as good and the QH item can be found for about £20 on line.
there is also another QH bearing with part number QTA707 which seems to have the same dimensions and substitutes the same part, I've no idea what the difference between the two parts is anyone any idea?

Blower drive belt 1 inch wide 126 teeth Fiat part 7031865 or 5973727 QH QTB213 Dayco 94028 Gates 5079 etc.....

As usual proceed with caution and check my information before buying!!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 05:39:26 PM by rossocorsa » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: