Lancia Beta Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:16:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 2024 Events Calendar http://www.betaboyz.myzen.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=92.0
Please feel free to add more.

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloth cover seat part identification for 1979 Lancia Beta Coupe  (Read 12 times)
Gromit

Australia Australia

1979 Coupe 2000

« on: Today at 12:10:11 PM »

I am trying to locate some matching factory original pre-cut and stitched cloth seat covers for the 1979 Lancia Beta Coupe, (Series 2 FL I think is the correct designation). I have identified the (front?) seat base covers as part #82356641 in the correct colour and cloth pattern ("G30", assuming that is what G30 refers to).

I am also interested in cloth seat cover part #82356690 (L30) which I am hoping is for the front seat back or upright cloth upholstery panel but I don`t know for sure. Perhaps it might be for the rear seats which I assume are not identical panels to the front seats? Can anyone confirm the precise fitting location of this #82356690 cloth seat cover?

I am not sure what the "L" in "L30" as opposed to the "G" in "G30" refers to either but I am assured that the two cloth covers with L30 and G30 descriptions are identical fabric type and colour.

There are two head rest cloth cover listings as well both "G30": part #82356681 (Coupe?) and #82356630 (HPE?). Not sure whether these are for front or rear seats or both. I assume the front seat head rests would be the same for both Beta Coupe and HPE models. Not sure about rear seat head rests though. The HPE has the folding rear seat so it may have a different rear head rest.

Plus one other cloth seat cover part number #82344589 which has the "L30" designation and which may be the wrong cloth type and colour as it is supposedly for the later S2 FL2 version. Not sure whether this is front or rear cloth seat cover or seat back versus seat base cover.

Any assistance to clarify this uncertainty would be warmly welcomed and greatly appreciated. The seller is less than helpful in this regard.

Cheers,
Andrew

« Last Edit: Today at 07:10:21 PM by Gromit » Logged

Family Italian car fleet: 1979 Beta Coupe 2000, Fiat 124 Spyder (and a 2007 Fiat Punto!)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: