Lancia Beta Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:41:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 2024 Events Calendar http://www.betaboyz.myzen.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=92.0
Please feel free to add more.

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unable to list new topic in cars for sale section  (Read 5064 times)
peteracs
Administrator
Legendary Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Peter Stokes

« on: May 15, 2012, 12:15:51 PM »

Hi All

One for the webmaster I suspect.

Why am I not able to post info on a car for sale in the correct section? All the other sections allow me to post a new topic inc parts for sale, but not the car one.

Bemused

Peter

Beta Spyder S2 pre F/L 1600
Beta HPE S2 pre F/L 1600
Admin
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 08:51:08 PM »

All,

Firstly my apologies to everyone for the inconvenience of not being able to post in the Cars / Parts For Sale sections despite being Jnr. Member of above.

This was caused by me not setting a parameter correctly within the Board Based Permissions, I have now set the parameters appropriately and tested it successfully.

My thanks to those vigilant folks who "Reported Post to Admin" as I tested the corrected settings.  By deliberately driving up the post count of our testing profile ( Test001 )

Please check that you can now see the "New Topic" tab under Cars and Parts for Sale boards.  If you are a Newbie you will not see this until you become a Jnr. Member (30 posts)

Thanks for your patience

Matt
peteracs
Administrator
Legendary Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Peter Stokes

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 10:52:58 PM »

Hi Matt

No need for apologies, sort of guessed it was a setting, but did not realise you had such control over who could/could not post to any section.

Thanks for sorting, and for one just want to say how much I appreciate having such a useful resource for those of us who are interested in the Betas.

All the best

Peter

Beta Spyder S2 pre F/L 1600
Beta HPE S2 pre F/L 1600
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: