Lancia Beta Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:18:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 2024 Events Calendar http://www.betaboyz.myzen.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=92.0
Please feel free to add more.

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NORWICH BETA 40TH TOURING DAY 26TH MAY 2012  (Read 5051 times)
Dodgems

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« on: March 12, 2012, 07:13:59 PM »

Hi everyone,

ALL LANCIA'S INVITED Grin

The long awaited booking form for the tour day of Norfolk has arrived to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Beta model. I Have managed to secure a nice day driving round the broads taking in some nice sights and some great places to stop along the way incorporating plenty to do.  

The day will start with meeting at the 5 Star De-Vere Dunston Hall Hotel (NR14 8PQ) on Saturday 26th May from 10am for arrival Coffee before leaving for the tour. At the end of the day we will arrive back at the hotel for vehicle judging, prize giving and the opportunity for some great pictures of your car at this Elizabethan Hotel. The cost is £18.00 per car (Two people per car), with a car plaque, tour guide, coffee on arrival and breakdown support from our forum members.  Final booking day is 20th April 2012 but I would be grateful if I could have approximate numbers as soon as possible. Anybody wishing to pay by bank transfer please contact me. Two travelodges' are available 4 miles away nearby at NR9 3AU. Tel: 0871 984 6205. If anybody finds anywhere locally to stay that looks promising please post the details on the forum.  

Any questions or anyone still 'umming' and 'ahhing' about coming along at some point in the weekend please let me know as soon as possible and I will see what I can do, the hotel has been great and very accommodating in helping me help you. If you are planning to stay locally on the Saturday you are welcome to attend the Gala Dinner at the hotel in the evening.

Hope to see you all there.  

Amanda   Cheesy
Tel: 01823 461472 07765 523 656  elmtreehomes@hotmail.co.uk

* BETA TOURING DAY BOOKING FORM.pdf (316.25 KB - downloaded 390 times.)
* BETA TOURING DAY BOOKING FORM.docx (16.88 KB - downloaded 356 times.)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 12:11:18 PM by Dodgems » Logged

Amanda Dodge - Taunton, Somerset

1979-Series 2 Spyder
1985-Volumex Coupe
1976 Lancia Beta Saloon
HFStuart
Legendary Member

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 08:19:24 PM »

About 14 miles away so not on the dorrstep but equally only 20mins away I can recommend http://theparsonwoodforde.com/

It's where we put visitors to work up to stay, food is good and the beer is better. Just next door to Dinosaur Land too in case anyone has youngsters in tow!

Amanda - I presume those of us staying at the Hall are already booked on this?

Stuart
cheeky monkey

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 08:47:15 PM »

I'll be filling in the booking form straight away.. thanks Amanda

i noticed there was a holiday inn up the ipswich road Stuart but your suggestion looks really good

Graham

Graham

1979 beta coupe 1300
Dodgems

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 11:51:46 PM »

Hi again

Yes, sorry, those booked for the full weekend get the benefits of the day as part of their package.

Thanks for the accommodation ideas, helps me out when I get calls.

Cheers

Amanda

1979-Series 2 Spyder
1985-Volumex Coupe
1976 Lancia Beta Saloon
Dodgems

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 06:31:11 PM »

Hi All,

The reason today was the last day for me to accept bookings for the tour day is because I have to order the car plaques on Monday. So to get as many people as possible to attend, anyone still thinking about
coming along can turn up at the hotel on the day between 10am and 12pm for morning coffee and join in the tour for the sum of £11.50.  Please come and find me to pay and receive your coffee vouchers.
Unfortunately I will not have any spare car plaques.

If anybody is thinking of doing this I would be grateful if they could let me know asap.

Cheers

Amanda Cheesy

1979-Series 2 Spyder
1985-Volumex Coupe
1976 Lancia Beta Saloon
Dodgems

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2012, 08:23:07 PM »

Hi All,

Forgot to add that if you are hoping to come along for the tour day but are not sure if your car will be on the road or not, I will still need booking forms as the hotel needs registrations for security issues.
So if you could e-mail these across to me with "Hope to arrive on the day" written on them then at least I can have these details on standby.

Many thanks

Mandy

1979-Series 2 Spyder
1985-Volumex Coupe
1976 Lancia Beta Saloon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: