Lancia Beta Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:02:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking for Lancia Beta parts: www.lanciabetaparts.co.uk

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello -  (Read 2519 times)
wandersome

« on: March 04, 2012, 08:35:45 PM »

Hi Everyone,
Firstly, As an introduction my name is Mick Spencer and i've owned my Lancia Montecarlo for the last 20 years so some people may know or have seen me or my car.

I've recently aquired a huge stock of Lancia Beta parts from the late Allenyne Body so i'm introducing myself as a trade seller though i'm not fully set up yet!
if, in the meantime, you're looking for that elusive part for your car urgently then there is every chance i may have it so please do get in touch. Alleyne was Mr Beta, being Lancia Motor Club beta advisor for decades, and for much of the 80's and 90's he and his family ran a parts company called Sir Lancialot who were huge in parts during that era as some probabaly know. About the only thing i don't have are panels.

I have for sale NOS Coupe, Spyder, HPE and Berlina glass (including some windscreens), rubber seals (windscreen, doors etc) , boxes on boxes of rubber hoses, cables, badges, Door handles, Window regulaters, Keys, Locks, Wiper motors and regulaters, odd bits of cloth trim, switches, dash parts, strut inserts, senders, all manner of electrical stuff and probably more lights and  light glass than there are cars still around! I also have huge stocks of second hand stuff (i think i counted 17 carbs!)..  If there is a part you thought wasn't available any more there is a good chance i may have it so do ask.

anyways, let me know your wants and i will look through and try find what you're after. In the next month or so i hope to catalogue most of it and will then have a website up so the speed at which i find stuff will improve.

my e-mail is wandersome@btinternet.com

all the best,
Mick.

WestonE
Legendary Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 08:46:40 PM »

Mick

Welcome!! What a strange world we live in, you will know me as a modified Montecarlo owner, but long before that I owned and fiddled with dozens of Betas and knew Alleyne well and enjoyed my visits to chat and rummage. I once spent 12 hours going through his loft full of parts coming out the other end filthy but happy clutching rare and precious parts. You certainly have some rare and needed bits there so you will be very welcome with the hard pressed Beta owners particularly if the prices are keen.

I look forward to seeing you at a Beta Boyz or Monte Consortium do this year.

Eric Weston   
Neil-yaj396
Legendary Member

1979 1300 Coupe

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 10:05:59 PM »

Alleyne was know to have a real treasure trove. Great to hear that it has been saved and will be a available to owners! Don't suppose it was ever catalogued before  now?
f1fascination

Australia Australia

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 12:22:54 PM »

Hello! I'm currently restoring a Beta Coupe that needs  many parts! I'm in Australia, where are you located and do you offer shipping Down Under?
Cheers, Scott

"Whatever is rightly done, however humble, is noble."
wandersome

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2012, 11:56:57 PM »

Mick

Welcome!! What a strange world we live in, you will know me as a modified Montecarlo owner, but long before that I owned and fiddled with dozens of Betas and knew Alleyne well and enjoyed my visits to chat and rummage. I once spent 12 hours going through his loft full of parts coming out the other end filthy but happy clutching rare and precious parts. You certainly have some rare and needed bits there so you will be very welcome with the hard pressed Beta owners particularly if the prices are keen.

I look forward to seeing you at a Beta Boyz or Monte Consortium do this year.

Eric Weston   

Hopefully i should get out more this year in my cars so i'll definately be at a few shows. i've probably jumped the gun in not doing a bit of sorting before letting people know about the spares.. as you will know from your rummages there is a large element of needle in haystack to actually locating any part!

Mick.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: