Lancia Beta Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:32:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 2024 Events Calendar http://www.betaboyz.myzen.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=92.0
Please feel free to add more.

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Linked Events
  • Classic car show taton park: June 04, 2011 - June 05, 2011
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Classic car show taton park 4th & 5th june 2011  (Read 2901 times)
fialcia

« on: March 16, 2011, 08:32:44 PM »

Hi all posting this for stan hughes who is organising the italian display

Tatton Park Classic Car Show & Autojumble  Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th June 2011

It’s that time of year again when we look for the help and support of fellow members to attend this remarkable event in rural Cheshire. Fortunately, this year it only clashes with AutoItalia at Stamford Hall on the Sunday.
Lancias have contributed nearly 70% of the cars on show on our stand since 2006 but lost out to Alfa Romeo in 2009 and 2010 and by some margin. I would like to reverse that trend and I’m sure it is possible with a concerted effort by those who have previously attended.
Under the collective banner of Scuderia D’Italia we were awarded third place in 2010 for the award of the Best Car Club Display having won for the previous 4 years. Lancias also took all the major awards in 2010 including the award for the rarest car and the best car of the entire show.
I’m reaching out to all club members and particularly those on the committee to join us. No matter which Lancia you drive you’ll be welcomed and the older the car the better.
This year’s event is the Silver Jubilee of the show and we have set ourselves a target of 100 cars on the stand for both days. As always they’ll be goodie bags for each entrant and a huge amount of quality raffle prizes to be won, additionally. They’ll be awards for the Best Lancia, Alfa Romeo and overall best car on the stand that is open to any Italian marque. All proceeds go to Hope House Children’s Hospice.
If you are interested in joining us please email me with your details and we’ll post out your tickets closer to the day or days you wish to attend. Admission is FREE for the car and 2 people.

Thanks for your continued support

Stan Hughes

stan@alfarally.fsnet.co.uk

« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 09:36:59 PM by TonyLanciaBeta » Logged

1979 Lancia beta grp4 special
1983 alfasud bimotore
1988 delta s4 new project
1989 chevy day van
2000 alfa 156
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: