Lancia Beta Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:53:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking for Lancia Beta parts: www.lanciabetaparts.co.uk

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yearly Lancia Gathering, Lancia Club France, 27-29 Sept, North of France  (Read 46 times)
cgo75

« on: May 12, 2024, 10:40:18 AM »

Hi, British Beta Fans
I organize a Lancia Rally (all models) end of September in the north of France (between Le Touquet and la Baie de Somme). Same location as for the French Beta meeting in May 2022
Maybe it will be an opportunity to gather with others Lancia Fans, not too far from the UK. The Hotel is located one hour drive from Calais, so you can take the ferry or Eurotunnel to cross the channel.
Of course, the roadbooks will be in English and most of the visits will be with English speaking guide or translation
You will find all the details in the trailer (attached), but the main points are summarised below:
Where & When
27-29 September 2024.
From noon. on Friday 27 until Sunday 29 after lunch
In the Bay of Somme and on the Opal Coast of France, in a triangle Le Touquet- Montreuil sur Mer- Saint Valéry sur Somme.
For Whom
For LCF members and Lancia enthusiasts from all over the world. Any and All Lancia models.
Logistics
Restaurants & Hotel included
The hotel that will serve as our base camp is the Best Western Le Sémaphore located in Rang du Fliers, near Berck sur Mer (secure parking).
Terms & Conditions
Package includes:
Visits, Catering and accommodation from Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon included
Rally assembly point:
Carpark inside the Citadel of Montreuil sur Mer
Payment: by wire transfer (LCF IBAN on registration form) or PayPal ((contact me)

I hope some of you will join us and proudly drive their glorious Beta (definitely my favorite car forever) in this so nice part of France where I live now

Best Regards

Claude

* Trailer GRA LCF 2024 V3_en.pdf (400.42 KB - downloaded 5 times.)
* Registration Form GRA 2024.pdf (152.81 KB - downloaded 4 times.)

Lancia Beta Coupe 2000 I.E. 1983
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: