Lancia Beta Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:49:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 2024 Events Calendar http://www.betaboyz.myzen.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=92.0
Please feel free to add more.

Home   Help Contact Admin Search Calendar Gallery Articles Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: front fog lights  (Read 1601 times)
spud

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« on: September 04, 2010, 08:18:01 AM »

Hi all,
My HPE VX has wiring for front fog lights, including the warning light on the dashboard, but has no front fog lights fitted. Did any Betas have them as standard? If so, I assume the switch would be mounted next to the cigar lighter but what was the icon on it? Same as the rear fog light switch? Anyone got a switch they don't need?

Thanks in advance,
Andrew.

Montecarlo S2 Spyder
HPE VX
Y10 GTi.e. x2
Various other non Lancia projects...
Harpo

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 10:47:03 PM »

My VX Coupe has them in the spoiler.
Will take a look at them (if it ever stops raining)to see where they are switched from. I think that they are an after thought as I don't remember them as an option. One is cracked so I need to try and find out what make they are.
rossocorsa
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2010, 11:47:20 PM »

Carello fogs were an official option they were the oblong ones with white plastic Carello logo'd covers, not sure if I've ever seen a UK car with them factory fitted but I do have a brand new pair still in their boxes (good old eBay!!) that will be going on mine when it is restored
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: